If you have been accepted into a graduate or undergraduate degree program at Illinois, you should use the Student Self-Service website to register for courses, to view and update personal information, to access academic history and view grades, order transcripts, etc. (You will need to click on the link for the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to proceed with your registration).
First-time users will be required to set their Enterprise ID and password using their current NetID and Bluestem password. In most cases, the Enterprise ID will be the same as the NetID. A complete listing of registration procedures for the current term is available at Degree Student Registration Procedures.
When you register
- You agree to pay tuition and fees to the University according to the payment policies and schedules adopted by the Board of Trustees.
- Unauthorized use of University of Illinois computer systems, data, or resources; unauthorized use of another individual's identification, account, or password; or an attempt to gain unauthorized access is prohibited by University policy and may constitute a violation of Illinois state law.
- Access to UI-Integrate Self-Service will be terminated if you are found to be making excessive unsuccessful registration attempts.
Also to note:
- If you are interested in registering in a semester-based course with set start and end dates, how you register will depend on whether you have been accepted into a degree program here at Illinois or not. You will therefore need to be clear about what student category you fit into.
- Enrollment in semester-based courses is open to both degree-seeking and nondegree students. However, degree-seeking students have some special rules that are applicable to them. If you are a degree-seeking student, you will not be able to drop your last course section via the UI Integrate/BannerSelf-Service System. To drop the last course section, you must cancel all course enrollments (prior to the 1st day of class) or withdraw from campus (after the 1st day of class). The main registration menu on the UI Integrate/Banner Self-Service System contains a “Withdraw from Term/Cancel Registration” link.
- With departmental approval, you may petition to transfer for degree credit up to, but no more than 12 semester hours of course work. This course work must have earned grades of A or B and have been completed no more than five years prior to your admission to the Graduate College. Admission into a graduate program is required in order to be eligible for a degree and some programs require admission prior to registration for the first course. If you have questions about transfer credit, please contact your department.
- Students only enrolling in course sections through Online & Continuing Education do not have the option to opt-in for University Student Health Insurance.
Step-by-Step instructions to add a class through the Student Self-Service website
Detailed degree student information on how to use the Student Self-Service website